Birth Pool Rentals
- Drop off at 37 weeks of pregnancy
- Food grade hose, tap adaptor, disposable pool liner, pump to inflate pool, submersible pump to drain pool and tarp to protect your floor.
- Delivery and Pick up to Langdale, Gibsons, Roberts Creek and Sechelt. A fee of $25 will be added to delivery in Halfmoon Bay and Pender Harbour.
- Rental period of 40 days
- Will drain and pack up pool within 24 hours of birth with additional cost
La Bassine Maxi Pro Features
- Cocoon like shape, with plenty of room to move, even for two people.
- Deep blue colour to enhance the sense of privacy and induce deep relaxation.
- Deep, inflated floor, to give the extra comfort needed during active birth positions such as kneeling and squatting.
- Transparent sides, allowing good visibility for midwives from outside the pool.
- Perfect water depth that fully covers your belly without being too deep that you feel insecure.
- Four solid internal handles, perfectly placed, exactly where you need them! Use to assist in position changes, or to grab on to while you push.
- TWO TOP HANDLES for assistance in getting in and out of the pool.
- OUR MAXI POOL has three separate chambers, if one chamber were punctured, water would be retained by the other two.
- Eco-Friendly Vinyl – Highly durable vinyl that does not contain any phthalates, lead or cadmium so often used in plastic production.
- Carbon Neutral – Made in Water Ltd has made a donation to the World Land Trust Carbon Balanced Fund to offset the emission of carbon dioxide from the production and shipping of La Bassine.
- Ethically manufactured – All our manufacturers are independently audited to ensure safe and fair employment practice.
- Quality and Durability – Made with Super-Strong Vinyl (0.45mm thickness), each pool is factory tested to ensure that it has no defects.
- Proven in the field – Tens of thousands of La Bassine pools sold worldwide, including in Europe, US, Canada, Australia and more – By far the best selling and most popular birthing pool